Prep Cook Cupertino Cook Cupertino. Aqui Cal-Mex is seeking prep cooks offering you above market pay. Employee food discounts. Advancement opportunities. Health Insurance (full-time employees). Sick pay.
Aqui Cal-Mex brings chef creativity to natural, wild and organic foods. We offer healthy eating at affordable pricing to our communities everyday.
Aqui provides meaningful work and relationships for team members. We offer above market wages for the food business and for various stages of a life.
It’s about the food, the details and about the love we have for Aqui. The idea of bringing chefs and cuisine to everyone, every day at affordable pricing. It is food served without the fuss of waiters or a long wait. Aqui is innovative and inspired. Aqui is the kind of place we love to go to. Cupertino Menu
Our staff and customer health is top priority. We follow COVID-19 guidance from the CDC and Santa Clara County health departments guidance.
Aqui is an equal opportunity employer.
- Prepare food recipes correctly
- Always follows supervisors direction
- Keep food prep flowing continuously
- Communicate with team members
- Keeps workstation stocked, clean and organized
- Follow all ServSafe food handling procedures
- Handles, stores and rotates all product properly
- Maintains a positive and respectful approach with everyone
- Previous experience hospitality industry
- Able to stay calm in high stress situations
- Able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Able to read and correctly follow recipes
- Ability to obtain a food handlers card/certificate
- Ability to use kitchen slicers, mixers, grinders & food processors
- Must be able to follow direction and be able to receive coaching when needed
- Strong attention to detail
- Available nights and weekends
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Pay rate average is $24.50 per hour ($20 base + current average $4.50 tip pool)
- Employee food discounts
- Advancement opportunities
- Health Insurance (full-time employees)
- Sick pay