Swirltender Downtown Campbell. Aqui Cal-Mex is seeking restaurant Swirltenders offering you above market pay. Employee food discounts. Part time and full time openings. Advancement opportunities. Health Insurance (full-time employees). Sick pay.
Aqui Cal-Mex brings chef creativity to natural, wild and organic foods. We offer healthy eating at affordable pricing to our communities everyday.
Aqui provides meaningful work and relationships for team members. We offer above market wages for the food business and for various stages of a life.
It’s about the food, the details and about the love we have for Aqui. The idea of bringing chefs and cuisine to everyone, every day at affordable pricing. It is food served without the fuss of waiters or a long wait. Aqui is innovative and inspired. Aqui is the kind of place we love to go to. Campbell Menu
Our staff and customer health is top priority. We follow COVID-19 guidance from the CDC and Santa Clara County health departments guidance.
Aqui is an equal opportunity employer.
- Welcome guests with a smile, in person and on the phone
- Provide Aqui enlightened hospitality to our customers
- Leave a lasting positive impression to our customers
- Process orders using our point of sale (POS) system
- Manage credit card orders and cash orders with correct change
- Deliver orders to customers in a timely manor
- Manage take-out orders correctly
- Keep work and customer areas clean and well organized
- Pleasantly respond to customer requests, suggestions and complaints
- Check I.D.s when alcohol is served
- Maintains a positive and respectful approach with everyone
- Have a passion for great drinks
- Able to stay calm in high stress situations
- Excellent customer service interpersonal skills
- Good communication and active listening skills
- Good teamwork skills
- Must be 18 years or older for Swirltender or 21+ for Bartender
- Be on time for work every time and follow our dress code
- Integrity, do the right thing all the time and be an example to others
- Ability to obtain a food handlers card/certificate
- Successfully pass RBS (Responsible Beverage Service)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
- Availability to work weekends
- Pay rate is $18 per hour plus tips
- Employee food discounts
- Advancement opportunities
- Health Insurance (full-time employees)
- Sick pay
- Flexible schedules