Busser Downtown Campbell. Aqui Cal-Mex is seeking restaurant bussers offering you above market pay. Employee food discounts. Part time and full time openings. Advancement opportunities. Health Insurance (full-time employees). Sick pay.
Aqui Cal-Mex brings chef creativity to natural, wild and organic foods. We offer healthy eating at affordable pricing to our communities everyday.
Aqui provides meaningful work and relationships for team members. We offer above market wages for the food business and for various stages of a life.
It’s about the food, the details and about the love we have for Aqui. The idea of bringing chefs and cuisine to everyone, every day at affordable pricing. It is food served without the fuss of waiters or a long wait. Aqui is innovative and inspired. Aqui is the kind of place we love to go to. Campbell Menu
Our staff and customer health is top priority. We follow COVID-19 guidance from the CDC and Santa Clara County health departments guidance.
Aqui is an equal opportunity employer.
- Welcome guests with a smile
- Provide Aqui enlightened hospitality to our customers
- You’ll move quick to get tables ready for customers in a fast paced environment
- Stock the salsa bar and supplies
- Keep work and customer areas clean and well organized
- Sweep and mop floors, clean mirrors and windows
- Maintains a positive and respectful approach with everyone
- Able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Able to stay calm in high stress situations
- Leave a lasting positive impression to our customers
- Good communication and listening skills
- Good teamwork skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be 16 years or older, 18+ preferred
- Be on time for work every time and follow our dress code
- Ability to obtain a food handlers card/certificate
- Availability to work weekends
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Pay rate average is $24 per hour ($17 base + current average $7 tip pool)
- Employee food discounts
- Advancement opportunities
- Health Insurance (full-time employees)
- Sick pay