Floor Manager Downtown Campbell. Aqui Cal-Mex is seeking restaurant floor managers offering you above market pay. Employee food discounts. Part time and full time openings. Advancement opportunities. Health Insurance (full-time employees). Sick pay.
Aqui Cal-Mex brings chef creativity to natural, wild and organic foods. We offer healthy eating at affordable pricing to our communities everyday.
Aqui provides meaningful work and relationships for team members. We offer above market wages for the food business and for various stages of a life.
It’s about the food, the details and about the love we have for Aqui. The idea of bringing chefs and cuisine to everyone, every day at affordable pricing. It is food served without the fuss of waiters or a long wait. Aqui is innovative and inspired. Aqui is the kind of place we love to go to. Campbell Menu
Our staff and customer health is top priority. We follow COVID-19 guidance from the CDC and Santa Clara County health departments guidance.
Aqui is an equal opportunity employer.
- Complete all duties to OMI’s standards of timeliness, accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail
- Understand and demonstrate OMI’s zero tolerance policy on breaches to ethics, morality, and legal obligations
- Demonstrate appropriate discretion
- Resolve customer complaints promptly
- Demonstrate good customer service skills, such as building rapport with customers, and an ability to handle difficult customer situations as they arise
- Monitor quality and service standards and comply with all applicable state health and safety codes.
- Demonstrate a willingness to work as a team member, such as taking instruction from managers, and performing to basic job description
- Alcohol Protocol and All Drink Policies Followed
- Help Assist and Train Bussers
- Maintain Floor Presents
- Positive and supportive management style
- Able to stay calm in high stress situations
- Excellent customer service interpersonal skills
- Leadership experience or equivalent industry experience
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays as required.
- Quick thinking for problem solving.
- Genuine passion to succeed
- Genuine passion for food!
- Bilingual preferred (Spanish + English)
- Must be 21 years or older
- Successfully pass RBS (Responsible Beverage Service)
- Food safety certification.
- Pay rate average is $28 per hour ($21 base + current average $7 tip pool)
- Employee food discounts
- Advancement opportunities
- Health Insurance (full-time employees)
- Sick pay
- Flexible schedules