Dishwasher Cupertino Cook Cupertino. Aqui Cal-Mex is seeking Dishwashers offering you above market pay. Employee food discounts. Advancement opportunities. Health Insurance (full-time employees). Sick pay.
Aqui Cal-Mex brings chef creativity to natural, wild and organic foods. We offer healthy eating at affordable pricing to our communities everyday.
Aqui provides meaningful work and relationships for team members. We offer above market wages for the food business and for various stages of a life.
It’s about the food, the details and about the love we have for Aqui. The idea of bringing chefs and cuisine to everyone, every day at affordable pricing. It is food served without the fuss of waiters or a long wait. Aqui is innovative and inspired. Aqui is the kind of place we love to go to. Cupertino Menu
Our staff and customer health is top priority. We follow COVID-19 guidance from the CDC and Santa Clara County health departments guidance.
Dishwasher Cupertino. Apply online or attend our Open Interviews Monday – Friday, 2pm-4pm for immediate consideration!
Aqui Cupertino is located at 10630 S. De Anza Blvd. Cupertino Apple Maps 📍 / Google Map 📍
Aqui is an equal opportunity employer.
- Maintain Aqui’s health and safety standards
- Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by, washing dishes, pots, pans, and flatware
- Ensures complete cleanliness and sanitation
- Keep work areas clean and well organized
- taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans
- Maintains temperatures and chemical levels as outlined by provided standards
- Sweep and mop floors
- Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with other tasks, as needed
- Maintains a positive and respectful approach with everyone
- Able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Able to stay calm in high stress situations
- Good communication and listening skills
- Good teamwork skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be 18 years or older
- Be on time for work every time and follow our dress code
- Ability to obtain a food handlers card/certificate
- Availability to work weekends
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Pay rate average is $21.50 per hour ($17 base + current average $4.50 tip pool)
- Employee food discounts
- Advancement opportunities
- Health Insurance (full-time employees)
- Sick pay